Install and use qmailanalog
Qmailanalog is a collection of tools to help you analyze qmail's activity record. It supplies statistics to answer a wide variety of questions.
- overall: how many messages? recipients? attempts? etc.
- ddist: how soon were 50% of the messages delivered? 90%? 95%? 99%?
- rxdelay: what's the best order of recipients for mailing lists?
- recipients, rhosts: who's getting mail? bytes? messages? attempts?
- successes, failures, deferrals: why? how often? how much delay?
- senders, suids: messages? bytes? load? recipients? attempts? delay?
Qmailanalog also includes several tools to focus attention on particular senders, recipients, or messages.
dpkg -i /downloads/deb-packages/qmailanalog-installer_0.70.2_all.deb
(Reading database ... 42555 files and directories currently installed.) Unpacking replacement qmailanalog-installer ... Setting up qmailanalog-installer (0.70.2) ... get-qmailanalog: Trying to download qmailanalog... download succeeded! To build qmailanalog binary package, you have to run build-qmailanalog Processing triggers for man-db ...
Build the binary package (accept all default proposal):
dpkg -i /downloads/deb-packages/qmailanalog_0.70-2_amd64.deb
Download and configure qmail-stats.py script